One of the ways that your financial institution regularly communicates with all of your account holders is through account statements. Most will open and read their statements. This is a very powerful marketing tool many financial institutions don’t utilize to the fullest extent. We say, take advantage of your account statements, the postage is already paid for!
Transpromo marketing can be implemented across print and electronic platforms. It effectively takes advantage of specific cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and supports existing rewards/loyalty programs. With transpromo elements, statements and e-statements become highly targeted, measurable, direct mail campaigns that increase revenue and lower costs at the same time.
Benefits of Transpromo Statement Marketing
Here is a breakdown of the benefits associated with transpromo statement marketing:
- Your statements can be easier to read and understand which will reduce member/customer service issues and complaints. Transpromo also simplifies compliance requirements.
- Statement marketing reinforces brand messaging, educates account holders about your advantages, and keeps branding consistent across all channels.
- According to research by InfoTrends, the vast majority of your members/customers PREFER to receive a personalized statement with ads relevant to them.
- Transactional documents are opened and read by more than 90% of consumers. Because the average consumer is bombarded with advertising, e-mail, direct mail and other forms of solicitation each day, statement marketing can help you cut through the clutter and stand out.
- Transpromo marketing can be implemented across print and electronic platforms. It effectively takes advantage of specific cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and supports existing rewards/loyalty programs.
- With transpromo elements, statements & e-statements become highly targeted, measurable direct mail campaigns that increase revenue and lower costs at the same time.
Contact LKCS and learn more about transpromo statement marketing, and ways you can further utilize your statement and estatement channels to the fullest extent.
Did you like this blog post?
Get more posts just like this delivered twice a month to your inbox!